(It is real time Configuration and Business Process Implementation Training given by experienced consultants)
Description : The Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA) component is a sub-ledger developed for industries with a large customer base and a correspondingly high volume of documents to post. This includes utilities, insurance companies, telecommunications and public service companies.
This component provides standard accounts receivable and accounts payable functions including posting, payments, dunning, interest and etc…..
IS-IS-CD : Industry Specific Component – Insurance: collections/disbursements
IS-T : Industry Specific Component – Telecommunications
Other industries : Public sector, Media and Oil
The FI-CAx component has been delivered as an industry-independent solution of financial supply chain management.
Course Contents :
- FI / CO Basic configuration settings to Setup a Company
- Master data
- Business Partners and Relationships
- Contract Account
- FICA course contents
Unit 1 Course overview
Unit 2 Introduction
Unit 3 Documents & Postings
Unit 4 Account Balance Display
Unit 5 Transactions and Account Determination
Unit 6 Payments and Refunds
Unit 7 Returns Processing
Unit 8 Incoming Payments/ Clarification Processing
Unit 9 Clearing Control
Unit 10 Dunning / Private Collections Agencies
Unit 11 Interest Calculation
Unit 12 Deferral / Installment Plan
Unit 13 Other Business Transactions
- Account Maintenance
- Reversal of Documents
- Clearing Reset
- Document Transfer
- Mark as doubtful / Individual Value Adjustment
Unit 14 Security Deposits
Unit 15 Integration FI-CA to FI-GL & CO, SD to FI-CA
4. Practical Orientated Sessions :
- Tables usage, function modules and Events etc.
- Prepare Business process blue print documents.
- Prepare functional specs for Enhancements, Data Migration, Forms, Interfaces and Reports.
- Unit test and integration test, Post Go-live issues and Support process and prepare our students for Certifications exams.